Monday, January 25, 2021

Cooking For CannibalsCooking For Cannibals by Rich Leder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A romance horror story full of dark (or morbid) humor that will have you chuckling at the antics of the not-so-old seniors of this senior living facility. Carrie is a typical introvert, who prefers to spend time with her lab rats than she does with other humans, until she decides to steal a experimental formula form the lab and accidentally (or was it an accident?) turns the local residents of the senior living facility into youngsters. There was a unforeseen side effect, the not-so seniors now crave some human flesh. Carrie gets unexpected help form a recent ex-convict Johnny who starts to help her ion cooking up some special dishes. Will they all ever be stopped?
I found this book to be true to the black humor I grew up with in Germany, so I enjoyed it very much. I liked the craziness of it all and Carrie was a quirky character that was able to pull it all off.


View all my reviews

No comments: