Saturday, January 30, 2021

The Blueprint For Back Pain Relief: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical SolutionsThe Blueprint For Back Pain Relief: The Essential Guide To Non-Surgical Solutions by Bradford T. Butler DC
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In this book by author Dr. Bradford Butler, we are given some insightful information about how one issue in one area in our body can relate to pain in another. He explains the functioning of the human body and how interconnected everything is. Back pain can have a myriad of causes and each one should be targeted, not just the symptom of the back pain in itself. The author highlights some treatment options, from traditional to more holistic and lesser known medicinal approaches and gives positive and negative for each one.
I felt that this book was a rehashing of older information that has been written about, studies posted online and so I did not see much of any value in it. Yes, the convenience of having it all in one spot is good, but I do not know if I would come back to this book very much when it is easier to search online for the specifics of my needs.


View all my reviews

No comments: