Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Interstellar Angel (Astral Heat #1)Interstellar Angel by Laura Navarre
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I order to save her sister from a terrible fate, Samurai Kaia enters into an intergalactic mating game where she is the ultimate prize. 500 suitors take up the call in order to win her as their own. Kaia of course has no intentions of simply letting one win her easily and with her traitorous heart set on males she can never have, the book will become much more interesting by the end.
The main premise of the story was good. The writing was a bit clunky or awkward and so it took quite a few chapters before I was able to easily read the story. Kaia wasn’t the most likeable character for me, but I understood her reasonings. There is a cliffhanger at the end.
I received a ARC from Book sirens and voluntarily decided to leave a review.

View all my reviews

No comments: