Saturday, October 16, 2021

Buried Secrets: The Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series Book 11Buried Secrets: The Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series Book 11 by Mike Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sgt Windflower is back in the 11th book of the series. This time, he is at the end of the pandemic in his little peaceful town and finds a new investigation for him to focus on: national security and murders amongst them. Leading a family also presents him with interesting challenges and Sgt Windflower will have to figure out what is truly important to him.
I’ve enjoyed the other books in this series, and I enjoyed this one as well. The storytelling is well balanced with the character building and the mystery of the story. This one has some more drama to it as there is more going on in the MC personal life, but I liked it as it was a departure from the previous books.


View all my reviews

No comments: