Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Essential Guide to Assertiveness: How to Speak Up for Yourself, Stop People-Pleasing, and Win Respect in Your Life and RelationshipsThe Essential Guide to Assertiveness: How to Speak Up for Yourself, Stop People-Pleasing, and Win Respect in Your Life and Relationships by James Turnbull
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Learning how to be assertive as a self-proclaimed introvert can be daunting. This book gives us(me) guidelines and practices that can make the process easier. The author also explores different concepts, for example what is assertiveness, how to stop negative behavior such as people pleasing and more.
I liked this book; it gives you a boost in confidence and the author makes it easy to believe that you can become assertiveness with enough practice. I like that there isn’t a magic formula, as that would never work, but enough advice, tips, and encouragement to keep you learning how to do better.


View all my reviews

No comments: