Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Book Review: Debt Cleanse

Get it here: Debt Cleanse

The author in this book relies on personal experience of how he eliminated the hassle of Debt Collectors calling trying to collect on Debts owed. He also shares how he was able to dispute old debts, or even how to effectively renegotiate your contracts in your favor, so that paying off your debt (or even only a fraction thereof), is done in the easiest and best way for you.
I liked the premise of this book and having a few debts myself that I want to see eliminated, I am going to try many of the techniques and strategies laid out in this book. I am not a numbers person, or even a person well versed in legal matters, but the writing and content was presented in such a manner that even I was able to make sense of what he was trying to tell me. I think this is a very good book to have, to fall back on when things get rough and you need that extra bill gone.

No comments: