Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Book REview: The Puzzle

Get it here: The Puzzle

I have reads some other books in the Samantha Jamison Series and simply had to go back and start from the beginning. So here we are, Sam is trying figure out the mystery surrounding her husband Stephens’s death. She heads to Highland, his home town to try and unravel even the little secrets he kept while they were married. She meets some interesting people and the way they fit into Stephens’s life is pretty intriguing and definitely kept the story moving for me.

I read some of the reviews about editing but most of them seemed to be older so I am glad I gave this book a chance. It must be a newer version since the editing in the Kindle edition was fine. I liked the flow and the premise of the story and found that it was a good introduction into the series. The character Sam was (as in the other books I read) sassy, smart and tenacious in her determination in solving this mystery. A great Read!

No comments: