Monday, March 16, 2020

Radical Value: How to Take Your Company to the Next Level Through Radical Customer CentricityRadical Value: How to Take Your Company to the Next Level Through Radical Customer Centricity by Mark Boundy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

One of the most important metrics for any business is their customers and the value they provide to them. If the business cannot provide any value to their customers, they will quickly go under. In this book, the author details plans that your company can utilize and implement that may seem radical, (as the title suggests) but are needed to effectively engage your customers, and help you restructure both training of employees and the organizational structure of your company to take advantage of marketing, messaging and efficient ways to (again) create value to your customer who will then be more inclined to choose your company.
I found the information was well presented, but the ideas may have been a tad bit too radical for me as a small business owner. There are certainly things that I will try and take advantage of, but others are not for me. As such, I think this is a good book to read and get ideas from.


View all my reviews

No comments: