Monday, March 9, 2020

THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE EARNER: YOUR GUIDE TO BREAK FREE FROM THE SHACKLE OF 9-5THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE EARNER: YOUR GUIDE TO BREAK FREE FROM THE SHACKLE OF 9-5 by Jeremy Kho
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read and been impressed by Jeremy Kho’s other book, “The Journey from Poor Procrastinator to Invested Millennial”, I was very interested in reading more of his books. I saw this one and was intrigued by the detailed synopsis. A in his other book, Mr. Kho presents his information in an easy to read formula that engages readers and gets them excited about the topic they are reading about. Learning about passive income, what it is, what all the different types of incomes are and where they come form as well as how the math works in identifying your crossover point and how best to take advantage of it. There are also a few bonus spreadsheets that can help you track all of your financials in here. This is not a long book, but it is certainly packed full of good information.
I think that this book is good for those of us who have started to tackle their debt and are now getting ready to identify the different investment opportunities out there that we can take advantage of. I certainly think that I learned something from this book, and you could as well.


View all my reviews

No comments: