Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Lying, the Witch, and the Werewolf (Down & Dirty Supernatural Cleaning Services #4)The Lying, the Witch, and the Werewolf by Demitria Lunetta
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A continuation in Paige's saga, she is still being pursued by the VSK, she is morose over her ex-boyfriend Liam, and she is now being asked to infiltrate a sex cult to look for a clients sister. Some uncomfortable truths come out, and Paige has to find out who she really is.
I liked it. It wasn't my favorite book in the series, and it seemed especially short with the cliffhanger and there is basically no plot progression on the steamy tension with Nico, nor the VSK. Other than that, Paige still gets into all kinds of harrowing situations she needs to get herself out of and is still an enjoyable character to read about.
I received an ARC and voluntarily decided to leave a review.

View all my reviews

No comments: