Monday, January 3, 2022

The Tidings: Volume One, November 1943 To January 1945The Tidings: Volume One, November 1943 To January 1945 by Nick Mezins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In 1943, two women started communitating with other beings on a different plane. The women and later their family members interpreted these beings as “higher” than us, The Almightly God and his Spirits. The book chronicles the conversations between the various people and the responses they received from the Spirits. In as much, the writing is a bit stilted, but the author makes the point that these beings do not think as we do. I found the book interesting, but I am uncertain whether this is a true accounting of what happened. I am a skeptic, I confess and as such take this book as fiction more than anything else.

View all my reviews

No comments: