Saturday, December 14, 2019

Cold But Not ForgottenCold But Not Forgotten by Rj Waters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Detective Carson is looking forward to a routine day at the range with his squad, but when they arrive nothing goes as planned. For starters, they find the body of the wife of the local dentist, Mrs. Diane Morrissey. She is covered in blood, with no obvious wounds. This propels Detective Carson into a whirlwind of mysterious leads in the case. This small town has been harboring some convoluted secrets and the books turns into a veritable “Who done it” type of mystery. Her husband is cheating, that person is embezzling her husband, Mrs. Morrissey was being slipped arsenic by her doctor, another person was jealous of her sports trophies, and on and on.
This book, even with the darker theme and mystery, was pretty light read for me. I enjoyed the small-town mentality and humor in the situation. I really enjoyed the book, it was well written and free of errors (important to me).


View all my reviews

No comments: