Friday, December 27, 2019

My Daddy Might Be A WizardMy Daddy Might Be A Wizard by J.J. Hebert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh, my kids loved this one! They really were entranced by the story and the illustrations. This book, “I think my Daddy is a Wizard”, is told from the viewpoint from the daughter and she tells the reader about her father, who she suspects might be a wizard. She recounts all the wonderful and amazing things he can do, like change channels, get boxes of surprises delivered to their front door, or give her potions (medicine) that will cure her of her sickness. I read these to my kids and my 5-year-old really loved it. My 7-year-old liked it a little, but it may be a bit young for her, only the 5-year-old and my 3-year-old asked for me to read the story multiple times. I think that the author has a good book here and other books might be a good thing to check out if you have young children.

View all my reviews

No comments: