Monday, December 9, 2019

From Stressed To Centered: A Practical Guide To A Healthier And Happier YouFrom Stressed To Centered: A Practical Guide To A Healthier And Happier You by Dana A. Gionta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From Stressed to Centered offers is a uniquely different approach to stress management and self-care that helps you understand and tackle your stress at all levels. If you are feeling more tired, overwhelmed, distracted, or overextended lately, this book might be able to help you take the necessary steps to figure out what the problem is and how to solve it. Self-care is so important and most of us neglect it because we need to be strong, or we need to care for others first. The disservice this does to us (and yes others) is great.
I know that there were some great tips in here that I am able to use. Hopefully this will help me make time for myself on a consistent and regular basis. The information in here will not go over your head, it is written in a simple manner, easy to be understood. Even if this type of book is not normally your thing, I think you could benefit from it.


View all my reviews

No comments: