Saturday, May 30, 2020

Arrested MindArrested Mind by H.L. Nida
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Molly Murphy is a sweet young lady, s sweet that her self-confidence and self-strength is nearly non-existent. The men she falls in love with are quick to take advantage of her sweetness and willingness to do almost anything for love. One evening, she is saved from a violent ex-boyfriend by a charming police officer, Mark Washington. Mark is the complete opposite of what Molly’s normal type is: he is steadily employed, self-confident and knows how to treat a woman right. But he is much older than her, so she squashes her feelings until they cannot be ignored no longer. Mark, unsure if his feelings for Molly are true or only misplaced parental feelings of concern, finally decides to find out how she feels, and sparks fly between the two.
I enjoyed this book; I’ve had a dalliance with a much older man when I was younger and I fully understand how Molly felt so conflicted about him. I am happy for their story, even if it took some rough twists, especially in the beginning.


View all my reviews

No comments: