Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Diary of a Roblox Noob: Ultimate Box Set (Books 1-7)Diary of a Roblox Noob: Ultimate Box Set by Robloxia Kid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This boxset is perfect for those kids who are fascinated by all things Roblox. My 7-year old, while not allowed to play the game (she was introduced by her older cousins), devours al tv shows and books she can, and this box set was no different. She said that it was funny and interesting to see the adventures that the various characters got into in the different stories. Anything that is kid-approved and keeps her entertained and reading is a big plus. Broken up into 7 books, we can read the stories of various characters, like Granny, Bee Swarm Simulator, Mad City and Ro Ghoul. The stories are well written with plenty of dialogue and descriptive narrations to set the scenes in a way that the intended younger audience can appreciate.
I purchased the Kindle edition, and I received 7 different books in that purchase of the box set. I am unsure what the various reviews are for that say they did not receive all books.


View all my reviews

No comments: