Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Way In: 5 Winning Strategies to Lose Weight, Get Strong and Lift Your LifeThe Way In: 5 Winning Strategies to Lose Weight, Get Strong and Lift Your Life by Andrea Marcellus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Andrea Marcellus is a Fitness Expert with more than 20 years’ experience and she is daring you to pick up this book and believe in yourself. Believe in yourself enough that with her coaching, you WILL be able to achieve that weight loss and keep it off, and you will be healthier and feel better every day. With thoughtful guidance along the way, Marcellus lays out an easy to follow plan that has the potential to change how you view your body, and how much you critic yourself, forever.
I must admit, when I first picked up this book, I was skeptical. A book that tells me I can eat whatever I want and not have to work out like a crazy person? This has to be a gimmick, right? What I found was a thoughtfully and detailed laid out plan that gives you six weeks of nutrition, hydration (very important), and even emotional tips and directions that will help you change your habits to reflect a healthier you.


View all my reviews

No comments: