Friday, October 2, 2020

Promiscuous Innovation: A New Model for Working in the Innovation EconomyPromiscuous Innovation: A New Model for Working in the Innovation Economy by Elle Shelley Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Can anyone innovate? Can anyone simply take their ideas and use them to completely revamp a market? How would you even start, and what steps would you need to take to be successful? The author draws on her own experiences and sets out her ideas, innovation is not restricted to CEO’s and board members anymore. Out economy and business practices have been changing at a rapid pace exponentially over the past years. With that, our understanding of ideas, the formation of teams and the execution of new ideas has to change as well.
I found some principles to be very interesting., others I thought could have been served better to be fleshed out more. I spent many years in various areas of management, and I do know that the bigger companies are mostly resistant to changes. If you want to implement these ideas, you will have to be very good at negotiating and determined.


View all my reviews

No comments: