Friday, October 2, 2020

Starting From Scratch: One Woman's Pursuit Of Family, Business And The American DreamStarting From Scratch: One Woman's Pursuit Of Family, Business And The American Dream by Shelly Henderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Going from Stay at home mom, to entrepreneur and successful business owner, this Author chronicles the ups and all the downs in the process. On first glance this is a memoir, however, the book is detailed on how she and her husband got from point A to point B and so it can offer some very helpful and insightful advice to those who are open to receiving it. With enough grit and determination, you too can build your business and thrive.
What is resonating to me was that as a stay-at-home mom myself, I understand the frustrations with taking care of your family, pursuing a career and also taking enough time for selfcare. The book was interesting to read, and I really connected with the author through the book. I would highly recommend to those who have similar on their plates and believe they can’t succeed.


View all my reviews

No comments: