Monday, October 26, 2020

The Happiness Journal: Your daily inspirational sips toward reaching happinessThe Happiness Journal: Your daily inspirational sips toward reaching happiness by Viet Hung
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Author Viet Hung has written a beautiful book. The Happiness Journal simply gives us daily inspirational and aspirational messages, some as short as a page, others a few pages long. Musings on various topics, that prompt us to think about how we go about our lives and approach situations. Happy memories and meaningful moments of the authors life are shared in this book and I truly think it helps sometimes to see how other lives are and how they go through similar things as I do. One thought that I truly agree with and that resonates with me: “We can only life in the present moment, right here and right now.” In such a world where we are anxious and afraid of what might come, we need to remember (and the author reminds us often), that we cannot change our past, and we can only minimally influence the future.
A well written book with an inspirational message that will change how you think and give you the courage to live.


View all my reviews

No comments: