Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Twisted BetsTwisted Bets by M.K. Roze
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rich and handsome millionaires, who never really left their childish young years behind play pranks on each other and the one who loses a bet has to face a week of humiliating and scandalous dares. All of which he must complete on pain of losing millions of dollars. This year its Damon Bailey’s turn to face the pain of completing these tasks and he does them, one by one even when they are cruel to others. His small conscious raises its head however, when single mother Natalie is drawn into a bet and Damon is forced to live with her in a dingy dirty trailer.
I honestly expected more connections with the characters. I did laugh, there is certainly a lot of raunchy comedic fun in the book, and although thee is a love story in here, I wonder if is was more aimed towards guys than woman. I just wish the characters (esp. Damon) were a bit more relatable instead of douche bags.
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

View all my reviews

No comments: