Monday, December 21, 2020

Bootstrapped Millionaire: Defying The Odds Of Business HardcoverBootstrapped Millionaire: Defying The Odds Of Business Hardcover by Tim T. Mercer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tim Mercer gives us his success story. From an unlikely childhood into wealth and prosperity, Mr. Mercer built his wealth through out of the box thinking and an independent streak that pushed him to go even further, and not accept the status quo. In this book, he tells us his story and with it lays the groundwork for up and coming entrepreneurs who are looking for guidance from those who have come before.
Well written and inspirational for those looking to start a new business, or even those who are established but hitting some rough patches in the road. I was able to connect with Mr. Mercers’ story, I too served in the military and it helped pay my way through college and I now own a small business myself. I think that the story is important, almost as important as the guidance on how to build something and the mindset needed. People do better when they have a goal they are striving for.


View all my reviews

No comments: