Monday, December 21, 2020

The Talent War: How Special Operations and Great Organizations Win on TalentThe Talent War: How Special Operations and Great Organizations Win on Talent by Mike Sarraille
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a Business owner, or even just a Recruiter, you need to know how to attract, train and most importantly retain the top talent for your field. In an increasingly competitive world, the right talent c an be hard to come by. The three authors take a look at one of the most successful operations in attracting, training and retaining top talent: The US Special Forces. For them, quality over Quantity has always held true and by looking at their recruitment practices, we can glean a lot of beneficial information for our own companies.
I thought this was an excellent book. I have served as a recruiter in small and large businesses and I agree that attracting the right talent for each position is very hard to do. The tips given on how to even approach this from the beginning were very enlightening and helpful. I am sure that I will be able to implement them in my next role.


View all my reviews

No comments: