Tuesday, January 7, 2020

FUTURE WOMEN: Minority Female Entrepreneurship and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the era of Blockchain and CryptocurrencyFUTURE WOMEN: Minority Female Entrepreneurship and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the era of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency by Chrissa McFarlane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One big issue in the business world today is that there are so few women leaders, and even ewer of the ones present are from minority groups. This book takes a thoughtful and personal approach in first explaining what the issue is, how the authors experience gives her a excellent vantage point to give advice and then proceeds to cover a lot of information that can and will be useful for women (or anyone really) who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs. There are plenty of books regarding this topic on the market, but this is the first I have seen targeting primarily minority women. In this, and the authors background, it is unique, and this is reflected in the material presented.
As a woman who has worked in numerous leadership roles (including as an entrepreneur), I found the material in this book to be somewhat familiar, but still informative enough to keep me interested. There were a few perspectives I haven’t considered yet and I liked the writing style that flowed very easily.


View all my reviews

No comments: