Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Future of Finance is Now: The Most Important Trends in Finance for the Coming Decade Have Already StartedThe Future of Finance is Now: The Most Important Trends in Finance for the Coming Decade Have Already Started by Jason Schenker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jason Schenker uses his incredibly diverse knowledge to give us an in-depth look at how the future of our current financial markets will possibly look based upon not just past trends, but also what is currently disrupting the markets and the new technological trends that are gaining ground. This book was surprisingly informative and easy to read. I liked the chapters that covered Big Data, Cyber Security and even the chapter on Biased AI which I found to be really surprising. There is so much in this book that will open your eyes to what is currently happening and why our world will be changing faster than what we may be comfortable with.
The Author has a knack for explaining so many different technological topics in an easy to understand manner and how they are now affecting the financial markets. Blockchain for example was always a bit of a mystery to me but I feel much more comfortable with the topic now. I really liked this book.


View all my reviews

No comments: