Sunday, January 19, 2020

Learning to Quit: How to Stop Smoking and Live Free of Nicotine AddictionLearning to Quit: How to Stop Smoking and Live Free of Nicotine Addiction by Paul Brunetta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Learning to quit smoking and other nicotine products can be daunting. Especially since it is a strong addiction that has been scientifically proven to alter your brain to rewire you to crave the nicotine. Hopefully, by purchasing this book you are at a stage where you truly want to quit. It can be hard, but it is not impossible. I quit smoking myself years ago before there were many self-help books about it, and I got this one for my father. He has been smoking almost 31 years and has been off cigarettes for a month now. This book helped by giving sound strategies and guidance that is easy to follow. I recommend that you get it in the book form if you like to highlight, but the kindle version can be good as well for ease of keeping it with you. Refer back often to the different success stories and tips when you are tempted to reach for that cigarette.

View all my reviews

No comments: