Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Future of Energy: Technologies and Trends Driving DisruptionThe Future of Energy: Technologies and Trends Driving Disruption by Jason Schenker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Having read another of Mr. Jason Schenker’s books recently, I was eager to read this one. This book deals with the topic of the Energy Sector and the technological industries and innovations that are going to keep (or start) disrupting the Energy Sector in the near future. There are plenty of different topics covered in this book: Supply and Demand of Oil and Natural Gas, Renewable Energy, Technological advances such as the electric cars, automation, telecommuting, even Nuclear Energy is covered. Even though the topics are varied, the book is structured in an easy top follow manner and the writing is done well. As with his other book, I found this one easy to read and there was plenty of new material for me to ponder. Some of the information even helped dispel misconceptions I wasn’t aware I had. This is a great book, informative, interesting and able to be read by both novice and an expert in the fields.

View all my reviews

No comments: