Thursday, November 12, 2020

Grime & Punishment (Down & Dirty Supernatural Cleaning Services Book 2)Grime & Punishment by Kate Karyus Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great second book. Straight off the high from the first one, Paige is still struggling to handle her unwanted supernatural house guests and all the issues that come with them (broken TV's, pregnant vamps, Ex's and more). Add Nico, a werewolf who just might be looking for more and Paige is straight up done with it all. Can't a girl just have a nice Human boyfriend?
I loved this book, it was snarky, suspenseful and I certainly did NOT see the big reveal coming at the end. I was yelling at Paige to GTFO by the end. And of course its a cliffhanger, which is slightly disappointing, however the next book will be out around January.
I was given a ARC and decided to leave an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments: