Sunday, November 29, 2020

UFOs: The Ultimate AbductionUFOs: The Ultimate Abduction by Raymond E. Fowler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I think of UFO abduction, I, as most other people would assume this means little green aliens with huge eyes, transport us to their little round/oval ship and then fly us away for testing and other experiments. The author in this book proposes a slightly unorthodox theory: What if UFO abductions were not physical, but psychic? Using various case studies and the (as yet unproven) science of Ufology, the author puts plenty of facts forward that all give credence to his hypothesis.
At first, I was a bit skeptical of the book, it was a very interesting read as IO have never heard of UFO abductions being psychic before this book. How much of it is true is always debatable, and you will always have skeptical people out there. The ideas put forward are very unconventional, however the whole field of science is unconventional. So this book is interesting, but I don’t know how much of it I can take as truth.


View all my reviews

No comments: