Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Courage Johnathan: An uplifting read set in BaliCourage Johnathan: An uplifting read set in Bali by Heather Nadine Lenz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The second book in the Courage to Rise series by Heather Lenz, is about a new couple, that have a whole new set of problems to overcome. John and Caroline have solely been drifting apart, the more wealth John has amassed, the further it seems they are. Caroline does not want to lose her husband, but she is unwilling to be with the man he has become, always hounding after more money. John must make the decision; will he lose the marriage and woman of his dreams? Or will he let her go in his pursuit of the riches he can attain.
The synopsis is very brief; however, I enjoyed the first book in the series and wanted to continue. I am happy I did, this book continues in the same form, however, the tenderness of the 1st book is not quite here. Greed plays a bigger role here and how it can corrupt a person and make them lose sight of what’s important. I loved the ending and am glad I read it.


View all my reviews

No comments: