Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Happy Leader: A Leadership Fable about Transformation in Business and in LifeThe Happy Leader: A Leadership Fable about Transformation in Business and in Life by Shawn Johal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Instead of another self-help book that promises you a quick scheme to further yourself in your profession, this book gives you a set of characters who all are woven into an intriguing story that showcases challenges and problems that they need to overcome. These can be quickly carried over into your own life and you can take these lessons and solutions for your own good.
I liked the “fable” aspect of this book, it made the topic intriguing and engaging, and you really feel more like you are reading a story instead of learning anything. It was surprising how much information stuck with me once I was done. Great job!


View all my reviews

No comments: