Thursday, April 8, 2021

Fifty Things I Love About My Wife: Love is the Only WayFifty Things I Love About My Wife: Love is the Only Way by Keshav Jha
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In all his 27 years of marriage, author Keshav Jha has amassed information and experience that can help you in your marriage. Building better communication, understanding as well as practicing forgiveness towards both your partner and yourself, are just a few of the practical pieces of advice that Mr. Jha puts forward. The resources available in this book from the principles to the advice are all based on two things: love and gratitude. Both of which he has seen in so many successful marriages.
I think that even those who do not have a rocky marriage or relationship will be able to glean some good information here. I certainly found some reminders of tasks we should do or avoid that we haven’t been so vigilant on in our own 10-year marriage. Certainly, this will prove to be a charming book for those looking to find more meaning in their love.


View all my reviews

No comments: