Monday, July 5, 2021

Agenda IndiscriminateAgenda Indiscriminate by Peter Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The third book in this thriller series, this one picks up after events from the last novel. Rafael is reeling after his lover’s murder and flees to El Salvador to escape her memories. Here he encounters the MS-13 gang as well as a courageous peasant who might be able to help him heal. Eventually he returns to London to finish a screenplay, but his life has changed so much that he might not be able to finish it before deadly events play out to their completion.
I didn’t read the previous books, but that didn’t matter too much, the author did a good job of refreshing events as they became important and so it helped to understand the characters more and why the reacted in certain ways. Rafael and his encounters with MS-13 were interesting, I haven’t read too much about the gang in novels, so this was interesting. I liked the story and the ending.


View all my reviews

No comments: