Friday, July 9, 2021

Brownies for Breakfast: A Cookbook for Diabetics and the People Who Love ThemBrownies for Breakfast: A Cookbook for Diabetics and the People Who Love Them by Lynne Bowman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I always love new cookbooks and this one was an excellent one with a few caveats. The recipes don’t begin until a third of the book in, a lot of space is dedicated to “living with diabetes” in the beginning and periodically throughout the book. I was disappointed that one recipe I’d have loved to see had no ingredient list: the bread/toast. There was only information for the butter. Other than that, the recipes are geared more towards the sweeter recipes, from breakfast to desserts and there is even a section for various smoothies. A good cookbook all in all.

View all my reviews

No comments: