Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Book Review: The Ancient Ones

Get it here: The Ancient Ones

This story is a wonderfully exciting and thrilling Sci-Fi meets Fantasy story. I would actually categorize it in with the Epics. You liked Game of Thrones, Prometheus or even the Hunger Games? Then you will love this story. It brings grand sweeping world building along with intricate plots and betrayals and ultimately redemption. I loved this story, and I was sad it ended. In the last bit of the book I kept checking to see how much of it was left because I wanted to know how much time I had left with the characters I had come to care for.

The story is centered around Tianna Collins, a young girl, on verge of graduation and seeking to become a lumia apprentice. However, destiny (in the form of her former childhood companion) has other plans. She will be led on a wild chase across many worlds in search of her true identity, the mystery of her murdered parents and the unraveling of a diabolical plot that reaches up into the very ranks of the Ancient ones themselves. Do yourself a favor and pick up this book; you will love it as much as I did!

No comments: