Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Book Review: One before Bedtime

Get it here: One Before Bedtime

This is a collection of short stories, each just about the length of a chapter. They cover everything from mysteries, thrillers, horror, ghost stories, tragedies and skepticism. They are all very well written, and even though they do not relate to each other I found that I was spell bound by this book, I kept turning the pages, and kept on reading. The title of the book is aptly named, you will want to finish just one more before bedtime, but it will turn into two, three and so on.

The words are written well and easy to understand, I only had to look up one word in this book. The stories, even though they are not related are structured in such a way as if one leads to another and so on until you reach the last one, the climax of the book. I truly enjoyed this book, just wish it were longer, or at least that some of the stories would have been given one or two more chapters.

No comments: