Sunday, February 14, 2021

Blood Nor MoneyBlood Nor Money by Colette Rhodes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A decadent rich and sexy novel about vampires and territorial disputes. Porcia is an independent Vampiress who has been protected by two unknown vampires for centuries until a new vampire seeking her territory sends her fleeing for her life. Falling into someone else's lair, Porcia seeks help for the first time ever and hopes she will be able to win her territory back without losing her heart.
I really wanted to like this book more than I did. What saved it for me was the emotional depth and complexity of the guys, Luis, Tir and Calvus were devoted to Porcia (some for centuries) before she even looked at them, but Porcia wasn't appreciative of their devotion, she was dismissive and downright cruel towards the guys. Her actions also ran from hot to cold on a whim and it was jarring to read.
I received an ARC and decided to leave a review voluntarily.

View all my reviews

No comments: