Thursday, February 25, 2021

You Are Not Them: The Authentic Entrepreneur's WayYou Are Not Them: The Authentic Entrepreneur's Way by Sid Mohasseb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One major problem any entrepreneur must overcome is how to set themselves apart from every other marketer/business out there. There may be plenty of other in your market, but what will make YOU stand out and become more successful than your competitors? The author of this book will give you a guide on how to develop your individuality and uniqueness and then use it to set yourself apart. He also explores traditional and less traditional ways entrepreneurs go about setting up a new venture. Need to revamp the communications or even your workflow efficiency? You will find all the tools you need for that right here.
I am always skeptical about a books claims when I pick them up, but I found some very sound advice in this one. Current entrepreneurs will find new mindsets that will challenge the status quo, and brand-new entrepreneurs will find a roadmap on how to get started. I liked the ease of reading the book and think it can provide many with good information.


View all my reviews

No comments: