Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wait - Don't Die Yet!: A complete guide to all things no one really wants to think about (but everyone needs to know) before, during, and after a loved one's passingWait - Don't Die Yet!: A complete guide to all things no one really wants to think about (but everyone needs to know) before, during, and after a loved one's passing by Annette Kam
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the main things I have noticed about people is that we do not discuss death. When I try to talk to my husband for example, I get the whole: “We have time for that stuff.”. I am sure others have heard the same, but for those o us who like to be prepared and to have affairs in order in case the unexpected happens, then this is our book. In this book, the author discusses and explains common terms that we would encounter if a loved one would die as well as giving us an overview of all the things, we might not even consider that go beyond a will or trust. Titles, deeds, bank accounts, insurance and debt are only a few examples of things needed to not only considered but known so it can be handled efficiently.
Extremely helpful, I was able to create a checklist with the help of this book and I am working through it in preparation of the worst-case scenario, but also for my peace of mind. I feel much more confident about the process which I think speaks to the effectiveness of the book itself.


View all my reviews

No comments: