Monday, November 16, 2015

Book Review: Think what YOU want

Get it here: Think what YOU want

I’ve never read James Allen’s book so I cannot compare this one to his. This book deals with the Law of Attraction and positive thinking. Pretty much if you are positive, then you will attract positive things in your life (a pretty simple way from me to explain it top you). The positive message that this book brings you reassures you that karma is there, and even though you might think otherwise, if you think positive, believe positive (as in spiritual), and live positive, then positive things will surely come your way. This book was an easy read. A first for me in this genre, so I was a little hesitant to purchase it but I am happy I did and took the dive into the “Positive Thinking” crowd. I am going to try and use all the tools the author provided within to stay on the right track and who knows? This might actually work

No comments: