Saturday, June 27, 2020

La Luneau SistersLa Luneau Sisters by Colleen McManus Hein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Clementine, Cecilia, and Colette La Luneau are three sisters who work normal jobs and live in Warwick. However, they also dabble in various forms of witchcraft on the side, as hobbies and for extra income. All three of the sisters are single and still wishing and hoping for that one true love, the perfect ending in their fairytale. But recent signs point towards something sinister on the horizon and the sisters have to decide whether the omens are true and need to be taken seriously, or are they just random occurrences?
Set in 2019, this is a modern paranormal romance with pizazz and mystery. I have been on a love course with this genre recently and am glad I stumbled upon this book. I liked the characters and the situations they found themselves in. The tie-in to recent world events was a nice touch that made it all seem more real than just a book. Glad I read it!


View all my reviews

No comments: