Tuesday, June 30, 2020

OM: Life's Gentle RemindersOM: Life's Gentle Reminders by Kamini Wood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In a world like ours where we rush from one task to another, never slowing down to consider our own well-being and our own happiness, this book seeks to gently remind us of the joys that can come from looking within ourselves and finding that which truly makes us happy. As a Life Coach, the author Kamini Wood leans on her considerable experience as well as her own personal experiences to compile this book of short stories that are almost conversations, we have with another. As the title suggests, each story gently budges us towards the moral/ reminder that is the purpose of the story.
I found the book to be an easy read, it was interesting and certainly helped reinforce some of the personal things I had started working on this year such as my tendency to bend over backwards for certain people. I would recommend this book to others as I have found something worthwhile in it.


View all my reviews

No comments: