Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Last Fairy Door (Fairies of Titania Book 1)The Last Fairy Door by N. A. Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Young Amy is devastated when she learns she must move across the country to live with her Grandmother whom she barely knows. But at 10-years-old she has had a hard life, her mother disappeared when she was a baby and her father is seriously ill. Amy learns to hope again when she finds an injured fairy and with its help travels through a magical door. She sets out on a quest for a cure for her father before its too late and gets pulled into a mission to rescue the land of the fairies as well.
I read this to my daughters ages 7 and 5. They both liked it for various reasons, one loved the adventure in the story, she says it was very exciting and my other loved the fairies. She was sad when the story came to the parts describing things that were going wrong in the village and land, but she liked the ending. I liked the story as well.


View all my reviews

No comments: