Saturday, September 19, 2020

Gain Big And Give BackGain Big And Give Back by Patrick Rush
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Author Patrick Rush writes a book about personal finances that borrows from his own experiences in the financial field. “Gain big and Give back” covers many items that may seem common sense to most, identifying your financial needs, making a plan, executing your plan and even allowing for unforeseen consequences along the way. Mr. Rush even covers such topics as how healthcare later in life can impact your financial plan as well as how to talk to y our family about money (it isn’t so straight forward for many people). One topic I really liked that was touched on was the charitable giving in retirement. I’ve never heard of Donor Advised Funds and how they can help maximize your giving. I found this a very well written book, some information is well known, other information was a pleasant surprise, so still well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments: