Thursday, September 3, 2020

The List Writer's Lust  Episode 1The List Writer's Lust Episode 1 by Violette Salinger
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In this book, Gwen is in a loving relationship with Gavin. When he proposes, Gwen quickly freaks out as she is only able to think of all the sex she will miss out on in a monogamous marriage (even though, she has wonderful sex with Gavin). Exasperated by her, Gavin tells her that they are taking a 8 month break. If at the end of that period, they still want to be together, they will go ahead with a wedding. But he doesn't guarantee it.
I was hoping for a relatable book. Gwen seemed too selfish for me to like. Sure, there were plenty of jokes, although some were very cheap ones. I also didn't like the best friends name Clitina (a supposed version of Christina). It seemed, this choice was only made so Gwen could repeatedly make fun of her nickname Clit.
I received a copy from Booksirens, and decided to leave a honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments: