Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Survival of the Richest: An Analysis of the Relationship between the Sciences of Biology, Economics, Finance, and SurvivalismThe Survival of the Richest: An Analysis of the Relationship between the Sciences of Biology, Economics, Finance, and Survivalism by Anthony M. Criniti IV
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After having read the first book by this author, I felt compelled to read this one, Survival of the Richest. The book talks about the interconnectivity between the sciences of both Finances and Economics. The author draws comparisons between biology and the survival of the fittest and the natural selections of wealth along with the roles of humans in our own survival. He also draws on the point that in order for us as a species to survive, we should begin to make better choices that will redistribute the wealth around the world.
Honestly, I felt that much of the book went over my head. I felt that some points I either missed or didn’t quite understand when they were brought back up later in the book. I wanted to like this book more, however, maybe it was simply too technical for me, or the presentation was too dry. Certainly not a book for the layman to read.


View all my reviews

No comments: