Thursday, September 3, 2020

Own Your Future: One Woman’s Story of Immigration and Financial FreedomOwn Your Future: One Woman’s Story of Immigration and Financial Freedom by Echo Huang
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Most people get intimidated when they hear the term “wealth management”. However, the author of this book wants to show you that it is something for everyone, not just those who are rich. Striking the best balance between simple and complicated information, Mrs. Huang structured the book to cover multiple areas: how to simplify your financial planning and create your investment portfolio. How to determine different strategies and whether you can combine them to better suit your needs. One section that many books do not cover, is how to manage your portfolio, if you are an Immigrant and have a different structure, or view on how money should be managed.
I liked that the author reached back on her experiences, both personal and professional to showcase the information. She had an easy to read writing style, and I really liked that part about immigrants as I am one myself and some of the American ways of managing money make no sense to me. This is an interesting book with a wide target audience.


View all my reviews

No comments: