Friday, August 27, 2021

God's letters: 132 Capital Letters came during a Vision in 2001God's letters: 132 Capital Letters came during a Vision in 2001 by Athanasio Celia
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In 2001, a man had a vision of the Greek alphabet arranged in a interesting pattern. This new arrangement lets us read a message (or many different messages in both alphabetical and numerical form) and took it upon himself to attempt an interpretation. This book is the result, an exploration of the various ways this new message and symbols can be read and how they are all interconnected with Jesus Christ.
While the book was interesting, I felt it was almost too scientific for me. I powered through and found the material to be unique enough to warrant a broader look at it by more experts. However, if you are not interested in obscure religious texts, then this might not be the book for you.


View all my reviews

No comments: