Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Shaping Public Opinion: How Real Advocacy Journalism(TM) Should Be PracticedShaping Public Opinion: How Real Advocacy Journalism(TM) Should Be Practiced by Janice S. Ellis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a really interesting book to read. Between the false information out there and all the different news sources, it is hard to distinguish what is true and what is a credible source. I liked the explanations from the author about the different types of journalism, how to recognize when a news story is simply facts and when a story is poised to shape the publics opinion. This might not seem to be the best journalism, however, in the right settings I think it can be very valuable. I’m glad I got this book as it was very educational.

View all my reviews

No comments: