Thursday, March 23, 2017

Book Review: Ash in the Blood

Ash in the Blood (Poison World Book 2)Ash in the Blood by Lyn Forester
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the Poison World Series and I loved it! I wish I hadn't stumbled upon this series yet, only because I now have to wait for the next book!
In a world where Halions and Humans live in a symbiotic co-existence, We meet half bloods, Reagan and Drake. Reagan, having re-invented herself in a new city is only trying to look out for herself without attracting much notice, but being saddles with Drake of the Black Corporation Mob is shattering her existence along the fringes of society. The unlikely pair continue to pursue leads in their Ash (think illegal drugs like Heroin) Investigation until things get heated. Also, a person from Reagan's past shows up and we get treated to some juicy morsels of background on her and it opens up so many possibilities.
Sci Fi and fantasy are a great blend here, and this story has a great plot and flow. No grammar errors or such to detract from this story.


View all my reviews

No comments: